Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 44

Missed my evening run Wednesday night. There was some kind of major accident on I-40 and it took me 3 times longer than usual to get home (1.5 hours)! No big deal though.

Thursday morning: Computer down at work, so I went to the indoor track and ran...130 laps!!! 20 miles in 2:58:17 (8:55 pace), including water/gel and bathroom breaks. I ran it in 10 x 2 mile segments. I'd run 13 laps then drink. After warming up (first 2 miles), I ran a lot of it at ~8:40 pace, then had ~ 40 seconds to drink each segment. Felt fine thrughout in terms of breathing. Never really above conversational pace. My muscles tightened up a little near the end, and my left foot started hurting, but nothing too bad. Overall, kinda cool.

42 runs/44 days

No comments:

Post a Comment