Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 25

25% done today. Got in an early morning run with the kids in the double-wide stroller. 4.5 miles, probably 45-50 minutes. Felt pretty good, considering my right knee was really sore when I woke up this morning!?!

So still one run down, and looking back at my running log, I've done a 20+ mile run in the first week of the month in March, April, May and June. So I need to get in a long run sometime next week if possible. I'm thinking of trying a "physically easy but mentally challenging" run: 20+ miles on the indoor track at work. At 6.5 laps per mile, that's 130 laps for 20 miles. Flat, climate controlled, access to food and liquid...but 100+ laps! Could be tough to stick it out past the first hour!

24 runs/25 days

No comments:

Post a Comment