Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Days 34-37

Well now...let's see here. Getting further and further behind, but totally worth it. Monday and Tuesday were "stay-cation" days with my daughter, so no running for me (unless you count running alongside a bike!). Then Wednesday I ran twice: 3.5 miles (31:32) in the morning around NC State campus, followed by some weights. Then a quick 4 miles ( 37:56) in Umstead State park in the PM. Today was a very busy day at work, but I snuck in a 4.5 mile run at the indoor track, finishing in 32:00! That's a 7:06 pace. For me, that is...well, fast.

Monday = Day 34 = No run (stay-cation with G)
Tuesday = Day 35 = No Run (stay-cation with G)
Wednesday = Day 36 = 2 runs (3.5 and 4 miles)
Thursday = Day 37 = 1 run (4.5 miles)

35 runs/37 days

No comments:

Post a Comment