Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 24

DOH DOH DOH! I'm now down 1 run again. No run yesterday (day 23). I gladly dropped off and picked up the kids, which in and of itself is still consistent with getting a run in. But the technician in my lab also had some tire issues with their car and had to take the day off. There was a DNA prep that needed to get done, so...no run for me! I can't believe I'm so responsible that my work and family comes before running! 8-)

So today, day 24, I did get in a run (proving my earlier contention that it can be done even when I drop off and pickup the kids!) of 5.7 miles around NC State campus and downtown Raleigh. Thrpw in some stretching, ab work and 4 minutes (Tabata workout) on the "double cycle" and I feel...sore.

My calves have been cramping the last 2 days for some reason. Maybe I need more than 3-4 hours sleep a night. Have to test that out, if possible.

23 runs/24 days

No comments:

Post a Comment